Clogged Tubes Ep 1 Clogged Tubes Ep 1

He ordered those pizzas.

Would it be weird if I was aroused by this flash?

Soulja Boy Tell Em Soulja Boy Tell Em

I liked it.

Your style is original. The animation was a bit choppy but who cares it's good enough to see what's happening.

MS Paint 3D MS Paint 3D

Not bad.

You actually used Flash to draw, not MS Paint. I like this idea. Also, the flash upload limit is 10 MB, not 5 MB.

Monkeycraft responds:

I've updated the description to show my ignorance in file size.

Sprite TV! Sprite TV!

Not very good. =(

The thing is, when people want to make sprite movies like Mario, they usually try to make a good parody out of it. This movie, however, wasn't entertaining at all.
If you want to make a movie out of video games, I would think it is better to have them in drawn graphics. When people look at sprite movies, they may think that you are lazy, because you can't deal with drawing and frame-by-frame animating.
I think you guys actually have some talent. Just try to draw, and animate it the harder way.

CIA responds:

Understandable. Thats actually the reason why I'm leaving sprites. Thanks for the review!

Dragon Ball Z Hentai Rape Dragon Ball Z Hentai Rape

Lmao

I like your drawing style.
And yeah I agree about Hentai movies, about how they win awards and whatnot. They shouldn't.
I like the tones of voices, Bulma sounds like a tranny, Goku sounds like a demon.
The other reviewers are losers.

notoriousm responds:

i overheartedly agree.

Penisoutrageous Penisoutrageous

Flash of the Year!

My words I have never seen such epicness ever.

CrazyGhost responds:

NG: Colors NG: Colors

Great Art!

This collab has the best artistic skill compared to all the other ones. The only thing that I wish you haven't done was put that crappy red MS Paint picture in the red section. Good job.

ninjitsuwarrior responds:

I am sorry about that but it's someone's work and i can't just delete it!
Thank you btw!

The White "Line" The White "Line"

All in a good show.

The Pico picture that I made looked cool when it was next to that monster. My favorite picture was that DOPE cloth washer. hopefully you get the credits finished soon.

:: Deck Waving :: :: Deck Waving ::

Use frame-by-frame

You use an extreme amount of tweening, it makes the animationg look VERY annoying.
I would also suggest that you use different drawings of Foamy because almost every Neurintically Yours submission Foamy looks exactly the same.
It wasn't really funny when Germaine got cummed on.

2/5

FB crosses the street FB crosses the street

gold

The animation of Fat-Badger walking was weird but funny at the same time. fav.